Accelereate the move to freedom-in-design, sustainable electronics
a great place to work
You will be part of a collaborative effort to design, manufacture, support and integrate cutting-edge curing and soldering technologies that are globally disrupting printed, flexible electronics.
If you want more than just a job, but a career that challenges you to drastically evolve the manufacturing of printed, flexible electronics, you’ve come to the right place.
- Design and develop web-based applications for machine control and monitoring
- Collaborate with electrical and mechanical engineers to develop system requirements
- Maintain and improve technical stack including back-end server
- Implement NIAUTH for use with new and existing products
- Deploy angular application on ARM targets
- Develop customizable solutions based on customer needs/requests
- Electrical component assembly
- Multi-conductor cable assembly, wire harness assembly
- Perform informal, in-process self-checks on manufactured items to assist formal inspection and/or test
- Maintain clean work area
- Assist with other related jobs as directed.