Accelereate the move to freedom-in-design, sustainable electronics
a great place to work
You will be part of a collaborative effort to design, manufacture, support and integrate cutting-edge curing and soldering technologies that are globally disrupting printed, flexible electronics.
If you want more than just a job, but a career that challenges you to drastically evolve the manufacturing of printed, flexible electronics, you’ve come to the right place.
- Design and develop web-based applications for machine control and monitoring
- Collaborate with electrical and mechanical engineers to develop system requirements
- Maintain and improve technical stack including back-end server
- Implement NIAUTH for use with new and existing products
- Deploy angular application on ARM targets
- Develop customizable solutions based on customer needs/requests
- Mixed signal circuit design with microcontrollers, ADCs, DACs, and op-amps as part of our innovative distributed IO and control architecture
- Trouble-shoot system-level and board-level problems with machine control hardware
- Coordinate development projects with the Software and Mechanical design teams
- Update bills of materials, wiring diagrams, etc. in a software system
- Create and/or resolve Engineering Change Requests in the system as required
- Full cycle electronics design from specification, through detailed design, prototype, production, and end-of-life